Management Accountant (MNC)
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Our client is an established platform that helps multinational corporations develop open innovation strategies via multiple channels. Established in the last few years, they have already grown their business to a sizable team in the region and are well-recognized in business communities worldwide. Their clients already include multinational technology companies, global financial institutions and disruptive businesses. Due to expansion, they are currently hiring a Regional Accountant within the Finance Team.
- Ensure that all month-end and yearly-end closing are completed accurately, in timely manner and in accordance with corporate guideline
- Enhance and maintain financial reporting and tracking systems.
- Responsible for various analytical and management reports including monthly P&L closing, variance analysis
- Track performance by budget and key performance indicators and highlight any issues and differences in order to follow up on timely
- Carry out budgetary control of Asia Pacific Division costs
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent professional qualifications
- Preferably Member of recognized accounting professional bodies, e.g. HKICPA/ACCA
- At least 3 years auditing and accounting experience, with experience acquired in large-scale companies preferred
- Good command of English and Cantonese
- Work independently and under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese