Management Accountant (MNC)
Our client is an established platform that helps multinational corporations develop open innovation strategies via multiple channels. Established in the last few years, they have already grown their business to a sizable team in the region and are well-recognized in business communities worldwide. Their clients already include multinational technology companies, global financial institutions and disruptive businesses. Due to expansion, they are currently hiring a Regional Accountant within the Finance Team.
- Ensure that all month-end and yearly-end closing are completed accurately, in timely manner and in accordance with corporate guideline
- Enhance and maintain financial reporting and tracking systems.
- Responsible for various analytical and management reports including monthly P&L closing, variance analysis
- Track performance by budget and key performance indicators and highlight any issues and differences in order to follow up on timely
- Carry out budgetary control of Asia Pacific Division costs
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent professional qualifications
- Preferably Member of recognized accounting professional bodies, e.g. HKICPA/ACCA
- At least 3 years auditing and accounting experience, with experience acquired in large-scale companies preferred
- Good command of English and Cantonese
- Work independently and under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese