Lotus Notes Administrator - Government Sector
The client is a government service department, they are looking for an Lotus Notes Administrator to join their team.
- Develop applications in Lotus Notes R8.X / 9.X environment using Lotus Script;
- Install, configure and troubleshoot Lotus Domino R8.X / 9.X servers;
- Install software patches and upgrade the Lotus Domino servers where applicable;
- Assist to maintain and support around 150 in-house developed Lotus Notes applications/agents/scripts;
- Support and troubleshoot the daily administration of the Lotus Notes Email System, e-fax, Confidential Mail System and e-Token including the creation/maintenance of Notes accounts, migration of mailboxes, MWS system support and server housekeeping;
- Provide helpdesk support services to Lotus Notes and webmail users.
- valid IT professional certification including:-
- IBM Certified System Administrator - Lotus Notes and Domino 8 (or later version); and
- IBM Certified Advanced Application Developer - Lotus Notes and Domino 8 (or later version);
- at least 2 years of post-graduate working experience in Information Technology with at least 1 years of which in programming and system administration experience in Lotus Notes systems of the HKSAR Government; and
- knowledge and working experience in developing Lotus Notes applications connecting with Oracle databases using Lotus Script.
- Language: English, Cantonese