IT User Support / Trainer, global law firm
|Location:||Hong Kong City|
My client is a global law firm with strong presence in Asia, US and Europe. They are now looking for a high caliber to provide support in troubleshooting, training, and project participation.
- Assist in the development of training materials such as quick reference guides, training manuals, mini-tips, email tips, online viewlets and other e-Learning tools
- Provide in-depth, advanced troubleshooting and issue resolution for desktop applications
- Ensure problem solving and solutions reflects understanding of software and hardware integration and functioning
- Use firm and vendor-provided online knowledge bases as well as other resources to research and resolve issues
- Degree holder in Information Systems Technology or similar subject
- Solid knowledge in Windows XP required. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge on Avaya IP phone and document management system
- Knowledge on APC product such as UPS, PDU and Inrow system
- Knowledge on Cisco router or switch
- Knowledge on renovation or moving project
- Datacenter setup experience
- Fluency in Mandarin and English; additional fluency in Cantonese preferred. Strong English language skills (reading, writing, speaking)