IT Support Officer, banking, 20K
- Perform Daily IT Operation Tasks and system health checks.
- IT procurement and handling invoicing
- Be responsible for IT infrastructure service covering network, voice, computer operations, end-user computing facilities, data storage and server administration. Ensure the ongoing operations, availability and stability for infrastructure.
- Work on IT infrastructure projects, IT BCP coordination, production incident, installation and maintenance of equipment
- Perform trouble shooting and provide solution to network and server equipment components that includes routers, switches, firewalls, servers, computer operating systems in various office locations.
- As a coordinator and maker role for IT Infrastructure team on the information security process and assignment.
- Solicit IT infrastructure requirements from business and develop requirement documents.
- Liaise with Head Office teams and local vendors/ suppliers on new infrastructure set up, include provide technical support, procurement, maintenance and invoicing documentation.
- At least 1 year working experience in similar position, preferably in banking or financial industry
- Degree or high diploma in Information technology
- Good communication skills with a proactive attitude