IT Support Engineer (International Banking)- 28-33k
Client facing role
- Manage APAC EUS service performance (primary - Deskside support), - SLA, CSAT, EUS Compliant, etc.
- Able to handle EUS escalation cases EUS service e.g. service desk, deskside support, Groupware for APAC
- Able to lead multi countries deskside support leaders
- Able to do incident and service request ticket analysis, CSat analysis
- Able to drive team for improvement
- Able to work with Client project and architecture team to enable country Deskside support team to support
EUS application launch
- Interface with APAC SSC EUS leader
- Interface with Global EUS lead
- Able to take Global direction and requirement and arrange country deskside leader to execute and follow through till closure
- Functionally reporting to APAC and Global
- At least 3- 5 years of international banking deskside support experience
- At least 2 years Deskside support leader experience
- Fluent in English, Cantonese speaking; Mandarin speaking is preferable
- Associate's degree or higher in computer science or related field.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- The capability to work well in high-pressure situations.
- Great written and verbal communication ability.
- The willingness to learn the technical skills needed to manage our computer system, including use of monitoring software and automation software.
Please contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.