Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Associate Director, Technology
- Evaluates software packages and vendor solutions
- Conducts and develops testing, installation, maintenance and modification of computer programs.
- Designs application software and verifies delivered results.
- Ensures the development works follow department standards and guidelines.
- Ensures the software development progress according to schedule and participates in program development when necessary to meet the predefined development schedule
- Participates in program development when necessary to meet the predefined development schedule.
- Prepares documentation of the analysis and design works.
- Provides guidance to junior IT personnel.
- Ensures the software development progress according to schedule and participates in program development when necessary to meet the predefined development schedule.
- Provides technical support to maintain the smooth 24hours round the clock operation (including Disaster Recovery Site support) within the bank.
- Exposure to multiple open computer platforms
- Java, .NET, VBScript, Banking Compliance and Regulatory framework.
- Possess experience in whole development cycle mainly in system
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Excellent project portfolio management and leadership skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Be a team player for mobilizing the team and vendor resources.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
- Proactive attitude and able to work independently, willing to work under pressure and overtime
- Understanding HKMA TME-1 guidelines.
- 3 ~ 10 years' experience in application software development
- Project Management Professional is an advantage
Contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend