IT Project Admin/Coordinator
- To co-ordinate with different IT and business teams to implement the Self-services devices and Client devices delivery from branch operational requests and projects.
- Responsible to support branch operations team by coordinating the related system changes for branch opening and closure.
- Manages different technical vendors by providing procedures and guidelines to handle the tasks and support at the branch/office to ensure the delivery quality and efficiency.
- Manages small scale deployment projects on client PCs and banking devices and provide a regular progress report.
- Holder of Diploma in IT / BA or other related areas
- 3 - 5 years of working experience in IT / administration/ coordination/office administration is highly preferred
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel etc) and basic IT is an advantage
- Knowledge in Pivot Table, V-Lookup and VBA is an advantage
- Good presentation skills and able to communicate in English and Cantonese
- Good team player