IT Programme Manager
- Be accountable to the project sponsor for the production of deliverables within agreed timescale, quality and budget
- Create and manage the project budget
- Create, manage and resource the IT project plan(s); agree and review the plans, costs and resources with the project sponsor
- Ensure all project commitments are met; monitor and report on progress in accordance with the PMO requirements
- Diagnose and evaluate potential risks and issues throughout the project; report regularly to the project sponsor with regards to such risks and execute appropriate plans to mitigate them
- Ensure appropriate standards are adopted and that effective quality controls are built into the project plan and that mechanisms are in place to ensure it
- Ensure appropriate change management processes are implemented
- Identify and manage relationships through effective communication with all stakeholders including third-parties and act as the primary point-of-contact
- Identify, acquire and deploy team members, and manage third-parties to ensure successful project execution
- Participate and contribute positively to create a diverse and inclusive culture with trust and respect. Play an active role to support cross team/division/department efforts and model collaborative behaviour
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent work experience
- At least 10 years working experience in IT industry with 5 year project manager experience.
- Certification in Agile project management
- Good knowledge of web and mobile design and development.
- Experience with collaboration platforms such as Confluence and Jira.
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken) is mandatory
- Good understanding and hands-on experience of agile methodology.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Organisation skills, time management
- Strong problem solving competency