IT Procurement Officer, banking, 20K
- Be responsible for IT Procurement Services covering procurement request initiation, order placing, pricing negotiation, quotation and invoice handling.
- Follow-up with payment queries and maintain the payment records
- Perform monthly reconciliation with Finance (Autopay and manual payment).
- Maintain IT inventory and perform logical check as required
- Familiar with maintenance renewal and purchasing process
- Work closely with IT teams and Telecom, Hardware & Software service providers
- Perform Daily IT Operation admin task including log monitoring and reporting.
- Work on ad-hoc IT projects, IT BCP coordination and maintenance of equipment.
- Create and maintain operation procedure manuals (IT Procurement and general Admin related)
- Ensure deliverables comply with policies, methodologies, procedures and standards
- Required to work on non-office hours occasionally and on support calls
- Diploma or degree, in Commerce or Business Administration preferable
- Sound understanding on IT Procurement Services and Technology vendors environment
- Over 5 years commercial field work experience, preferably in IT / Financial institution industries
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and intermediate skills in MS Word
- Independent, self-initiated, detail oriented with a strong sense of responsibility
- Ability to handle multi tasks with high accuracy, in a fast-paced banking environment
- Good command of spoken & written English and good interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of SAPGL, is a plus