IT Desktop Support- 15-20k
- Build and install PCs, Tablets, telephone systems, video conference, wireless networks and peripheral devices (such as printers, scanners, mobile/smart phones) related to desktop infrastructure, in accordance with department standards
- Provides advice and guidance to colleagues regarding incidents
- Maintain installed PCs, networks, telephone systems, video conference and peripherals with routine maintenance via remote and/or on-site support.
- Provides PC/tablets/Stand \-alone computers operating system (image), software, patches and firmware update via remote and/or on-site support
- Identify, log and resolve technical problems with software applications or network systems
- Identify potential changes and system improvements to present to senior team leaders for consideration and implementation
- Ensure that work is carried out within agreed service levels and in accordance with department guidelines
- Create, maintain, and distribute reports of progress to senior leadership
- Manage PCs from Windows10 and Mac iOS (Windows XO, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or higher platform also needs to maintain)
- Migrate from XP, Vista and Windows 7 to higher platform.
- Maintain client databases with up to date solutions and clear record of activities
- Explain and document technical issues in a clear way to clients
- Use call logging system to accurately record telephone requests
- Conduct Asset Management (Inventory Check) as required
- Service Management and Project Management Skill with proven experience deskside management
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Good client interface and communication skills.
- Proficiency in local languages (Cantonese) with preference in Mandarin and English is MUST.
- Proven work experience as Desktop Support Engineer or Support Technician.
- Advanced knowledge of computer hardware systems, chipsets, memory modules, and peripherals.
- Knowledge of popular operating systems, software applications, and remote connection systems.
- Ability to solve complex hardware and software issues.
- Ability to travel and work after hours when necessary.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills with English and local country languages
Please contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.