IT Application and APP Product Manager
- Responsible for driving business, product innovation, customer demand analysis, tracking the market, including mining needs, collecting feedback, and making reasonable classification and abstraction according to key needs, driving business, product innovation, continuous product improvement, and improving user experience.
- Manage, resolve and investigate production system issues with system vendors and follow through the cases, mainly focused on equity trading systems, Internet trading, OA workflow systems and company website.
- Responsible for the product planning of Internet financial innovation products, Internet customer acquisition products, data model, data mining, machine learning algorithm, design the business model meeting the market demand, complete the function planning, product process architecture, product form design, etc
- Responsible for the coordination and communication of various resources in the process of product promotion, and be able to coordinate various resources to ensure the smooth development of products
- Keep in touch with customers and users on a regular basis, understand customer and user feedback on products, implement customer / user research projects, collect, analyze and refine customer / user needs, and carry out product planning and innovation
- Research the trend of the industry and main competitors, track the new technology and new products at home and abroad, and provide forward-looking suggestions and solutions for the company's decision-making level
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Minimum 6 year experience in securities trading system application development.
- At least 2 years product manager experience in growth hacker business operation.
- Mobile APP IT Product Manager experience is must.
- Strong knowledge of equity / futures trading and settlement system functionality, bank transfer, operation flow, HKEx and global market connectivity (direct or via execution broker) are must.
- Experience in frontend UI/UX design role using mobile APP is preferred.
- Working experience for coding backend workflow system is an preferred.
- Working experience in investment bank, brokerage or system vendor is an added advantage.
- Experience in dealing with end users and system vendors, problems solving and troubleshooting production issues for the systems are preferable.
- Solid experience in Oriented Object programming, scripting and SQL is preferable.
- Exposure to other technical skills and application infrastructure e.g. automated testing tool, Splunk, market data, FIX, Windows schedule, VM Ware, application backup, application monitoring or reporting is preferable.
- Knowledgeable in new technology, different types of open source tools, up-to-date programming skills an added advantage.
- Team player, responsible, independent, self-starter, motivated, multitasking and able to take initiative to get projects completed.
- Good spoken and writing in Mandarin and English; knowledge of Cantonese is a plus.