Our client is prestigious brand with headquarters in Hong Kong. With a growing presence in Greater China and further expansion planned, they are increasing their corporate function support,. They are currently seeking for a hands on and energetic Internal Auditor to head up the team. This role is based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the CFO initially, you will be the first person in this function and as an individual contributor, you will manage the financial, and later operational audit programmes the group. You will design audit strategies and develop internal auditing procedures with special emphasis on high risk business processes. This role will see you working extensively with internal stakeholders, understanding operations, business development and risk areas; assess resource needs in the region and raising awareness in the finance function and hiring the right talents for the function. You will liaise and present to senior management on a regular basis.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder and Financial / Audit qualification need, such as CPA, ACCA or CI
- More than 10 years' experience in financial and operational audits , ideally gained from HK companies
- Prior exposure to Consumer Retail or Hotel industries would be highly preferred
- Strong report writing skills and ability to converse with top management on difficult issues
- Exceptional communication and influencing skills; ability to build rapport with senior stakeholders
- Willing to travel in Asia occasionally
Contact Daisy Lam on (852)3103 4300 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL 231650 www.ambition.com.hk Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.