Internal Auditor | Listed MNC | Open to External Auditors!
A world-leading, listed multinational corporation with a diverse array of high-tech products in various niches. In Asia, the company has experienced rapid growth over the years through market development and acquisitions. Due to expansion plans, they are currently looking for a talented Internal Auditor to join their APAC Regional Team.
- Plan and execute testing procedures in accordance with professional audit standard and Internal Audit Policies
- Perform risk assessment of operations and provide recommendation to management
- Assist in composing internal audit reports in accordance with Company's Internal Audit Report Preparation Standards
- Prepare internal audit reports on findings and recommendations and follow-up the implementation status of agreed recommendations
- Ensure compliance with established group internal control framework and policies
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent professional qualifications
- At least 2-3 years auditing experience with CPA firms or within the commercial sector, preferably with manufacturing industry background
- 30% Business trip is required
- Self-starter with passion to pursue for highest standards
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Internal Auditor