Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Consultant, Finance & Accounting
Our client is a long history listed company in Hong Kong. They are looking for Internal Auditor to join their team.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations' effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit's results and document process
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management's interventions
- Degree holder or above in Accounting or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of auditing experience
- Qualified member from HKICPA, ACCA or any relevant discipline, with CIA is an advantage
- Good communication in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Strong interpersonal skills, pay attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Occasional travel to PRC is required
- Sizable and supportive team
- Other attractive benefits
Interested applicants can apply with the link below or for a quick application, please forward your resume quoting #269226 - Internal Auditor to email@example.com with a short introduction in bullet points highlighting your experiences.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend