Our client is well established organisation in the Service sector with global operations and Hong Kong as its headquarters . With exciting new business plans for this coming year, they are now seeking for a Human Resources Manager to join their team.
Reporting to the team head, this is a hands on role whilst leading a staff member within their sizable HR function. Working closely with senior stakeholders as well as international offices, you will provide expert HR support and advisory on organisational development and performance management. In addition, you will take a lead role in driving cultural engagement projects; assist in executing their brand strategy whilst working with external consultants. This is an exciting role where you will be utilising your Business Partnering and Project Management skills in a fast moving and changing environment.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder in HR Management or Business related degrees
- Minimum 12 years of HR Management experience
- High attention to details , hands on workstyle
- Sound knowledge in Organisation Development is essential
- International exposure is highly desirable
- Prior experience in driving and executing new initiatives and projects
- Excellent report and policy writing skills
- Good command of both English and Chinese
Contact Daisy Lam on (852)3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL 246874 or www.ambition.com.hk Data provided is for recruitment purposes only