Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Associate Consultant, Contracting
- Plan and execute talent program, focusing on brand building and early identification of candidates in alignment with Company's talent acquisition strategy
- Develop annual Organization structuring, HR strategies and budget planning
- Develop the compensation and benefits policies
- Undertake regular review of staff activities and procedures as well as assigned ad hoc projects/tasks to cope with the changing needs
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- At least 3 years solid HR experience in sizable organization
- Strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communications in English and Chinese, with analytical, critical mindset and good report writing skills;
- Proficient in computer skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Chinese word processing.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend