Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Business Manager, Finance & Accounting
A highly reputable and well-established international law firm is now looking for HR Manager to manage its fee earners recruitment and L&D functions in their sizeable HK office. The firm cultivates a dynamic culture and provides organic growth/ progression opportunities to all of their staff.
KEY JOB SCOPE
- Oversee the hiring process, including resume review, offer/rejection/confirmation letters, and partner onboarding/offboarding.
- Coordinate the relocation of attorneys, including liaising with accommodation and relocation agencies.
- Maintain contact with future associates, assisting with placement, accommodation, social events, and expenses.
- Facilitate the induction and orientation of new partners, ensuring a smooth transition.
- Screen graduate applications, organize assessments and internships, and manage candidate correspondence.
- Manage budgets for recruitment, training, and development, oversee compliance with legal and HR procedures, and train and coach recruiting and development staff.
- Keep up to date with legislation and Law Society policies and procedures
- Ensure smooth delivery of end-to-end employee services, performance management, talent program, and change management
- Liaise with external parties on global mobility for smooth service delivery
- Handle ad hoc projects as assigned
- At least 5-8 years recruitment or Learning & Development experience in sizeable law firms
- Strong communication skills, capable leader with stakeholder management ability
- Familiar with Hong Kong Law Society rules
- Highly proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Strong team player, meticulous, flexible, well-organized and be able to work under pressure/ tight timeline
- Excellent problem-solving, multi-tasking and communication skills
- 5 days' work and 9-6 stable working hours
- 20 days Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Corporate working environment
Please contact Ariel Chan at +852 3103 4336 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number #269451 HR Manager (International law firm). For more information, please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend