|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Ambition Executive Search|
|Salary:||HK$600000.00 - HK$700000 per annum|
Our client is a market leader with a well established brand name in the Consumer Retail sector. An opportunity has arisen for a Human Resources Manager to join their HR function. This role is based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the one of the HR Team Leaders, this is an individual contributor role where you will have overall responsibility for campus recruitment and employee branding. This is a hands on role where you will devise and promote the employee value proposition, building long term relationship with business leaders and campus recruiting leads in Hong Kong. You will manage and monitor promotion budget, design programmes and build talent pipeline for the business. This role will also see you taking part in HR initiatives and projects, working with your peers in the HR function as well as Operations. This is a highly varied and people oriented role where your impact will be truly felt throughout the organisation.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder and minimum 7 years of HR experience
- At least 2 years in an employee branding role is highly desirable
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Flair for building new relationships; articulating values and missions
- Hands on approach; ability to thrive in a fast paced consumer retail sector
- Excellent command of both written and spoken Chinese and English
Contact Daisy Lam on (852)3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL 236780 or www.ambition.com.hk Data provided is for recruitment purposes only