|Specialisation:||Ambition Executive Search|
|Salary:||HK$550000 - HK$600000.00 per annum|
Our client is a full service Financial Services company with Hong Kong as one of their major hubs. They are currently looking for a well rounded Human Resources to join their business partnering team.
Reporting to Head of HRBP, this is an individual contributor role where you will provide a full spectrum of HR advisory and services to several of their businesses. As the key HR contact, you will be an integral part of the operations, interacting with stakeholders on a regular basis from managing their talent acquisition, manpower planning, performance management and staff relations, etc. You will provide continuous support and guidance on HR policies, ensuring they are being implemented and observed throughout the operations; revolve HR issues leveraging on the specialist teams where necessary. This role will see you taking part in ad hoc projects from MT programmes to employer branding initiatives. This is a highly visible role where you will gain direct exposure to senior management teams where learning opportunities are immense in this fast paced working environment.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree holder preferably in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of HR BP/ Operations experiences gained in the Financial Services sector
- Well versed with local HR practices and Employment Ordinance
- Excellent influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Tactful, problem solving and result oriented approach
- High proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidates with strong Talent Acquisition experience will also be considered
#LI-DL Contact Daisy Lam on (852)3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL 252205 or www.ambition.com.hk. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only