HR, Assistant Manager
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong S.A.R|
|Specialisation:||Ambition Executive Search|
Our client is a sizable HK listed company with operations regionally. They are now seeking for a high potential HR Assistant Manager to join their Group HR function in their HR business partnering team.
Reporting to the BP team head, this is an individual contributor role where you will be responsible for a full range of HR generalist duties. Working closely with the business , you will provide HR advisory and support on recruitment, staff mobility, engagement and employer branding initiatives. You will provide guidance on corporate HR policy and governance standards for regional staff; provide staff cost analysis and participate in headcount budget exercise. This is an excellent opportunity to join a sizable HR function where career development opportunities are truly immense.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder in Human Resources or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of HR experiences gained in sizable organisations
- Solid HR BP and/ or generalist experiences
- Prior exposure to Property or Manufacturing sectors are highly preferred
- Familiar with HK labour ordinance is essential;
- Exposure to China market is an advantage
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese
#LI-DL Contact Daisy Lam on (852)3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL250736 or www.ambition.com.hk Data provided is for recruitment purposes only