Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Provide full support to HR team
- Proactive, detail-minded, independently
- Immediate available is preferred
- Provide full support to HR team in handling and coordinating routine HR functions and ad hoc projects involved in recruitment & selection, compensation & benefits and employee relations
- Maintain an updated, efficient and effective central filing system
- Handle general administrative duties and ad hoc tasks to assist management
- Provide support to ad hoc assignments/projects as and when required
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration / HR Management or equivalent with minimum 2 years' relevant experience; or DSE / HKCEE graduate with 5 passes
- At least 2 years' relevant experience with sizeable organization(s).
- Proficiency in both spoken and written Chinese and English.
- Basic knowledge of HR related policies and procedures
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English, Cantonese & Mandarin
- Immediately available is preferable
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend