Head of Performance Management - Chinese Bank
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services Finance & Accounting Ambition Executive Search|
- Leading a Sizeable Finance Team
- Retail and Corporate Banking Experience
- Chinese Language Skills Required
One of our key banking clients is an established Group and they're currently seeking a seasoned and commercial Finance professional to head up their Performance Management team.
Reporting to the CFO, you be will managing the Team's day to day responsibilities around budgeting, financial planning and reporting, MIS, and support any strategic reporting request from the CFO and other business leaders. You will provide key analysis in terms of business performance, assess new initiatives and products for the Bank, and support execution of different projects across different functions where necessary. This role will lead a fairly sizeable team and provide coaching and training, as well as set future development. This role must have highly advanced stakeholder management experience at senior level.
To be qualified, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline, with CPA qualification or equivalent
- 15+ years experience in performance management, budgeting and forecasting, management reporting in a sizeable bank
- Retail and Corporate Banking industry exposure are must-haves
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in English, Cantonese AND Mandarin
- Strong technical finance background with strong presence and gravitas
- Currently based in Hong Kong
Interesting parties, please send your resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk quoting RR247317 or simply click APPLY NOW.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.