Head of FP&A
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
The company is a globally recognized brand in the retail industry. Their stores are well established and compete in the luxury retail space. Due to further expansion of the team and business, they are currently looking for a talented FP&A Director / Head to provide valuable insights for strategic decision making.
- Work closely with the Head of Finance, COO and MD to provide valuable financial and business insights
- Manage FP&A team including 2 subordinates. Work closely with sales, supply chain and marketing stakeholders
- Drive monthly and quarterly budgeting, forecasting. Take part in 5 year strategic plan.
- Perform trend and business analysis present findings to senior management
- Act as the finance business partner and advise on company profitability and new initiatives
- Ad hoc projects in transformation and standardization
- CPA qualified accountant preferred. Relevant degree in Finance and Accounting
- At least 10 years of experience in an analytical position
- Previous experience in retail, FMCG or pharmaceutical firms would be an added advantage
- Exposure managing a diverse range of internal business stakeholders
- Excellent business partnering and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English and Chinese (Cantonese)
Interested applicants please apply using the link below. For a fast application, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting #232044 in the subject title.