Global Marketing Manager, B2B
Our client provides a multinational working environment and a global exposure to candidates interested in joining a growing global business.
This is a global marketing manager / senior manager opportunity for seasoned candidates. Reporting to the department head, you will focus on
- Lead generations, acquisition and retention of members through the use of marketing automation tools such as Pardot/Eloqua/Emarsys/Marketo and digital communication outlets like chatbots and social media like WeChat, WhatsApp, Tiktok
- Designing, refining and upscaling any programs to help grow the database and to retarget audiences
- Evaluating and improving on/offline customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points, instrumental conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Brainstorming and designing creative growth strategies supported by the use of omnichannels
- Collaborating with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Collaborating with and manage vendors and business partners
- Leading and coaching team on the use of SEM, SEO, content marketing and community management
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or other related fields
- At least 7 years proven experience leading and managing customer acquisition, retention and reengagement programs,
- Proven experience in marketing automation tools such as Pardot, Eloqua, Emarsys or Marketo is preferred
- Strong proficiency in web analytics and reporting tools (Google Analytics, Webtrends, Adobe Analytics or equivalent) with understanding of ROI and web conversion metrics, can provide feedback or make suggestions for improvement of the use of data
- Strong reporting and presentation skills, able to convert raw data into working knowledge and visual information for management to comprehend. High attention to detail.
- Lateral thinker, comfortable reading results from spreadsheet to coming up with creative design elements to changing copy for SEO purposes
- Keeping abreast of the latest trends and best practices in online marketing, analytics, marketing automation, adbuys, social media
- Possess excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Team and leadership experience with excellent interpersonal skills. Self-motivated with a "can do" attitude. Proactive communication skills both internally and externally.
- Fluent in writing and speaking English and Chinese.
Contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4326 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MC242735
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.