Global Logistics & Supply Chain Manager - MNC Consumer
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||HK$600000.00 - HK$700000.00 per annum|
- 3PL Performance Management
- International Supply Chain Exposure
- Entrepreneurial Company Culture
Headquartered in Europe, our client is an international fast-expanding company, they're famous for designing and implementing loyalty programs for the retail business. The company has a strong business presence in the European market with rapid business growth in APAC. The company is hiring a Logistics & Supply Chain Manager based in HK to manage the end-to-end operations from logistics procurement to order fulfilment for their global business.
You will be responsible for managing international 3PL performance across air, ocean, truck and rail freight; and developing a regional logistics framework and SOP. As a Logistics & Supply Chain Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Design and implement SOPs, drive process improvement to ensure operational excellence and cost-effectiveness
- Partner closely with the APAC Sourcing team to ensure the order fulfilment process - planning, booking, inbounds, outbounds
- Analyze real-time sales results and perform adjustments based on the initial forecast and offer appropriate solutions
- Manage the reverse logistics (VAS) planning and operation, stock movements related to the programs among warehouses & plants
- Perform in-depth analysis and optimization of the overall logistic network to support the medium and long-term strategic layout and network routing
- Support RFP process, pricing control and contract negotiations with 3PLs
- Define KPIs and monitor 3PL operations performance on warehouse management, VAS, OTIF, response, delivery accuracy and quality, etc.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 10+ years of regional/ global supply chain & logistics experience in retail or consumer products industries
- Good knowledge across air, ocean, truck and rail freight transport logistics
- Extensive experience in in-bound & out-bound logistics, operations and good knowledge in international customs and regulation
- Experience working with production facilities in Asia with a rich understanding of the retail landscape and operations in Hong Kong and Asia
- Agile and great multitasking, problem-solving and communication skills
- Excellent command of written & spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese required
Contact Anki Lau on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AL252614.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend