Head of Sales, B2B/ Corp Account - FMCG
- Big brand in 90+ countries
- Lead B2B sales and new business development
- Manage team of 25+
Our client is a subsidiary of one of the Largest Fortune 500 consumer goods company with a strong presence in Asia. The company has a business presence across 90+ countries, with a wide-ranging product portfolio; they further expand their business with an expansion plan in their business strategy. With Hong Kong as the regional hub, the company is looking for a Head of Sales to drive the B2B business development strategy.
You will be responsible for leading the sales management and new business development strategy for corporate accounts segment and implementation to capitalize on business opportunities. As a Head of sales, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading team of 25+, identifying new business opportunities and driving sales strategy in B2B corporate account segment to achieve the company sales target
- Exploring potential sales channel, enhancing market penetration, and expanding client base
- Collaborating with the senior management team to maintain the existing client relationship and grow the new business channel/ business partnership
- Driving competitor analysis and partnering with internal key stakeholder to capitalize on recognized trends
- Formulating and driving an annual business plan with a good understanding of international market dynamics
- Accelerating and creating effective business partnership strategies to maximize the business opportunity
- Collaborating with the senior management team to maintain the existing client relationship and expand the new business channel
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 10+ years of Corporate Sales/ Account Management experience with solid new business development capability
- Proven experience in developing new business channel, managing corporate account and business partnerships
- Solid knowledge and network of corporate accounts
- Outstanding business acumen with strong professional presentation skills
- Brilliant in key stakeholder management with strong influencing and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of written & spoken English and Cantonese is a MUST
Contact Anki Lau on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AL248203.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.