General Manager - Public Relations Agency
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is an international PR firm with a strong presence and network in Asia Pacific. They have an award-winning team, an impressive base of key clients and a highly collaborative culture. They are now seeking a dynamic and experienced individual to join their team as General Manager.
Reporting to the Regional Managing Director, the General Manager will act as senior liaison and team leader for client accounts within Corporate and Technology practice areas. The incumbent will be responsible for senior-level strategic counselling, account planning, budgeting and supervision of the account teams. This position will also be responsible for developing the overall business plan, meeting profit objectives, as well as successfully representing the firm in winning new business. This is a key senior role within the business and you will be responsible for managing developing employees as well.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least 10-15 years in public relations from within corporate communications and technology, with exposure to an agency environment.
- Experience in brand building, while brand program development across digital channels is an advantage
- Strategic client management experience and strong interagency communications skills
- Solid issue and crisis management experience in addition to media training
- Successful track record of developing and leading new business pitches; excellent presentation skills as well as the ability to sell and win accounts
- Large team leadership experience
- Fluent English, while knowledge of Chinese is desirable
- A Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing, or relevant subject
Contact Leona Tjio on (852) 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number LT242686.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.