Front Office Developer (Python)- Fixed Income- 60-80k
- Play a key role in the design, development, testing, deployment and maintenance of analytics /market data/regression tools
- Reuse and develop automated tests and produce MIS information to understand the impact of curve changes to Asia portfolio
- Min 5+ years of experience in software development. Experience in Python will be an advantage but candidate with strong background of other languages will also be considered
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Possess a mindset of constant innovation and ownership of quality via automation and tools
- Good communication skills and ability to coordinate different tasks and work with different stakeholder groups
- Good understanding of valuation of financial products, yield curves, including risk sensitivities and PnL calculation. Knowledge of Fixed Income Products preferred
- Very strong analytical and problem solving skills
Nice to have
- Experience in financial industry (Asset classes like Fixed Income or Equities)
- Solid background in developing trading, STP or risk systems.
- Quantitative analytical skills and working knowledge towards derivatives / financial products
- Front office experience and understanding of Risk/PL
Contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.