FP&A Manager - Regional Role
A leading international professional services and internet company. They are currently looking for a strong finance business partner with previous exposure and knowledge in accounting. As a multinational firm, they offer excellent benefits and package to the right candidates.
- Work closely with senior management provide valuable financial and business insights for APAC region
- Drive monthly and quarterly budgeting, forecasting. Explain variance and reports in presentations
- Review accounting operations when needed and support month end closing process if required
- Perform trend and business analysis and share insights with senior management
- Standardization and delivery of financial and management reports, business partnership with shared services
- Ad hoc projects within the region
- Degree in Finance and Accounting or relevant subject
- At least 5-8 years of experience in an analytical position, CPA qualified accountant preferred.
- Previous experience in a sizable audit firm will be a plus. All rounded finance professionals in reporting and FP&A will also be considered
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Former experience in financial accounting or month end closing would be advantageous
- Fluency in English and Chinese (Spoken Cantonese and Mandarin)
Interested applicants please apply using the link below. For a fast application, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting #244509 - FP&A Manager in the subject title.