|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Ambition Executive Search|
|Salary:||HK$720000.00 - HK$780000.00 per annum|
Our client is a market leader in the Manufacturing sector. A listed multinational with Hong Kong as their Asia Pacific headquarters and solid plans to further expand in the region, they are currently seeking for an energetic and passionate FP&A Manager to join them. This role is based in Hong Kong and a newly created headcount.
Reporting to the Finance Director, this is an individual contributor role with oversight for APAC Financial Planning and Analysis. You will work with various locations as well as headquarters on annual budgeting, monthly forecasting and management reporting duties. You will play a key role in Asia wide projects, deep diving into numbers and operations and provide recommendations on substantial capital investments. With a thorough understanding of internal and external factors from foreign exchange, labour and raw material costs to transfer pricing, you will construct cost benefit models and present findings to senior management. This is an exciting role where you will gain immense exposure to the leadership team, whilst harnessing your business partnering skills in a fast paced company with ambitious growth plans in the medium to long term.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder and big 4 trained qualified accountant
- Minimum 10 years of financial management experience
- At least 4 years in a FP&A APAC role
- Previous experiences gained in Manufacturing is essential
- Ability to work with multi functions and deliver tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of both English and Chinese
- Ability to travel around the Asia region occasionally
Contact Daisy Lam on (852)3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL 225506 or www.ambition.com.hk Data provided is for recruitment purposes only