A well known corporate company in Hong Kong with various business units in property, entertainment and other regional projects. As part of the growing FP&A function, the team is looking to hire an analyst for one of their FP&A business units.
About the role
You will be the key finance team member to engage with the internal project stakeholders. In order to succeed in the role, you must previously have experience with being a finance analyst working closely with management including various project stakeholders and business users.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to manage budgeting, forecasting for business KPls
- Collect monthly management reports from local finance teams and assist in preparing group consolidated report
- Assist business users to understand the required reports, concepts and objectives
- Assist in execution of budgeting, forecasting, analytics and financial modelling
- Ad hoc projects
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University graduate in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- Qualified accountant or working towards membership of CPA/ ACCA
- Minimum 2 years of experience, preferably in financial planning and analysis and business analysis
- MNC or regional experience in an analyst/ business partnering capacity is highly preferred
- Effective communication and presentation skills in English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS office, Excel and ERP (e.g. SAP)
Please contact Clydea Chong at (852) 3103 4368 or click APPLY NOW.
For more information please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk/
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.