- International professional firm
- Stable working environment
- MNC Culture
Our client is a leading international professional firm, providing legal advice to major business all over the globe. With their APAC business expanding quickly, they are currently recruiting a regional Financial Analyst to support their finance function.
Reporting to the Finance Director, your duties will include facilitating decision support, business analysis and financial planning including budgeting and forecasting and performing monthly operating expenses review and variance analyses, monitoring capital expenditure. Also, you will need to provide financial reporting and analysis by consulting, interpreting and evaluating financial information and assist in budgeting including actual and forecast analysis, and tracking of business performance as well. Moreover, you will need to provide reporting and analytical support for operational and strategic initiatives and handle ad hoc projects as assigned.
To qualify, the individual must possess:
- Bachelor Degree holder in Accounting or Finance or related disciplines
- ACCA / HKICPA qualification is a plus
- 4-5 years relevant working experience, preferably with a professional firm
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail-minded, hands-on and able to multi-task
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
Please contact Clydea Chong at (852) 3103 4368 or click in APPLY NOW button.
For more information please visit www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.