Finance Systems Manager - Conglomerate
A leading conglomerate in Hong Kong with a diverse business portfolio. The company is reputable for their strong brand positioning with businesses within the Greater China region. As part of their expansion, they are currently looking for a Finance Systems Manager with knowledge in system implementation and streamlining.
- Act as the main finance coordinator for the financial accounting systems, liaise with internal and external stakeholders to resolve system related issues
- Work closely with IT team and vendors to perform UAT and gather requirements needed for systems improvements
- Understand the finance and accounting workflow to better improve systems for reporting purposes
- Workflow standardization to increase report efficiency and resolve any issues with vendors and internal technology team
- Review and update various system documents (i.e. training materials, operating manual and help desk procedures)
- Conduct user training and provide support to other colleagues on system related matters
- Handle ad-hoc works or projects as assigned by the supervisor
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, or equivalent professional qualifications
- At least 10 years of experience in a finance or systems role, with exposure in systems implementation and streamlining
- Experience with recognizable systems such as Oracle, SAP, UFIDA would be an added advantage
- Good command of English and Cantonese; fluency in Mandarin is preferred
- Good analytical mind, self-driven, able to work under pressure and good communication and interpersonal skill
Interested applicants please apply with the link below. For a quick application please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting #246503 - Finance Systems Manager in subject line.