Finance System Manager
Our client is a well-established multinational in the Retail sector. With continuous system and process development initiatives in Asia Pacific, they are currently looking for a Finance System Manager to join their regional hub in Hong Kong.
Reporting to Finance Director, this is an individual contributor role where you will interface with both internal and external stakeholders and consultants on a regular basis. As Finance project lead, you will facilitate and lead the system enhancement and automation project for the APAC markets. As an expert in SAP FICO module, you will work with various departments; communicate business requirements, execute project plans and provide training as part of their Digital Transformation journey. This is a challenging role where you will work across multiple jurisdictions and markets.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder and preferably an accountancy qualification, but not must
- Minimum 8 years of experiences in both finance operations and system implementation
- Solid knowledge in SAP FICO and project management skills
- Track record in delivering projects across multiple markets
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced result oriented environment
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Fluency in both English and Chinese language
#LI-DL Contact Daisy Lam on (852)3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL251727 or www.ambition.com.hk Data provided is for recruitment purposes only