Finance Manager - Retail
A leading retail business in apparel and accessories with a global presence. Over the years the company has gained a significant amount of market share in their category and established a premium brand position. Due to expansion, they are currently looking for a talented Finance Manager to join and manage their operational team.
- Reporting to the Financial Director, manage all rounded accounting duties including reporting, accounting and management reporting functions
- Work closely with local and overseas finance teams to deliver management reports and ensure monthly reporting is delivered on time
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders for monthly and quarterly budgeting and forecasting
- Ensure that all overseas accounting and financial issues are resolved in a timely matter
- Manage a team HK and overseas staff in AP, AR and GL functions
- Ad hoc assignments and projects
- Degree or above in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- At least 10 years or more in an all rounded accounting function, experience with financial reporting and accounting
- Previous experience working in retail, wholesale or high volume business would be an added advantage
- Qualified Accountant is required, excellent business acumen and ability to work with overseas staff
- Fluency in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Former experience using sizable accounting systems preferred - SAP or Oracle
Interested applicants, please click the link below to apply directly. For a quick application please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line quoting #238746 - Finance Manager in the subject line.