Facilities Management, Senior Manager
Our client is a US based High Street Retailer with their Asia HQ based in Hong Kong. They are currently seeking for talents in Real Estate + Facilities Management to spearhead their team. This role is based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, you will lead a team and assume overall responsibility for facilities management for their retails stores and offices in Asia. Partnering with business and operations closely, you will gain an insightful understanding of upcoming plans and requirements, support expansions or relocations accordingly. This role will see you working closely with Finance and Legal on agreements, budgets and compliance matters. In addition, you will ensure real estate projects are delivered on time and budget and to high specifications. This is a prolific and fast paced role where you will work with multiple stakeholders in different locations and departments.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder and minimum 10 years in real estate/ facilities management
- At least 4 years in a supervisory role
- Excellent project management skills with a successful track record
- Familiar with Asia Real Estate market and agencies
- Strong commercial and business acumen, ability to integrate with other divisions
- Excellent command of both English and Chinese
Contact Daisy Lam on (852)3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL 242703 or www.ambition.com.hk Data provided is for recruitment purposes only