Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Associate Consultant, Contracting
- Manage the Third-Party financial service providers for their performance & identifying/mitigating their risk
- Assist in the execution of the Vendor Management Program deliverables, ensuring the necessary documentation is completed for Vendors' account maintenance
- Maintain relationships with third party vendors and line of business
- Act as a connection and escalation point to third party service providers and have the potential opportunity to participate within industry forums.
- Reviewing strategy and costs associated with third party service providers
- Preform cost analysis and fee reviews to ensure effective cost management on vendors
- A deep understanding of network/third party management for managing third party financial service providers
- Drives to flawless execution, holding self and others accountable for high performance standards
- Demonstrates a productive edge, willing to engage in conflict when necessary
- Intellectually curious; constantly seeks to learn and advance knowledge and understanding
- Self-directed, detail oriented, organized, and exercises good judgment.
- Has strong written and verbal language skills, able to communicate in a clear, concise manner
- Able to manage competing priorities and work effectively across multiple organizational units
- Interested in contributing to the organization and is goal-oriented
- High integrity, energy, and strong interpersonal skills
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend