Data Integration Engineer, insurance, 40 - 50K
- Design and implement ETL jobs and procedures according to business requirements, create technical and system specifications, documents for ETL processes and perform unit test processes with preparation of the required programs and scripts
- Validate requirements, work with Data Analyst team to provide resolutions to data issues. Collaborate with other developers and business users to gather required data and execute ETL programs and scripts on systems
- Able to design and construct deployment plan for each deployment. Work with deployment officers and production support personnel to ensure successful deployment and knowledge are transferred to production support.
- Maintain effective production activities according to required standards and provide support, analysis, and implement resolutions to address post deployment issues within ETL.
- Data Warehouse migration project experience is an advantage
- More than 5 year of experience on designing (scripting) and implementing schedule based ETL processes with ETL tools such as Informatica Data Engineering Integration, Informatica Power Center, IBM InfoSphere DataStage, or other open source ETL tools such as Talend
- More than 3 years of big data / data warehouse / data mart project experience
- Experience on public Cloud environment (e,g, Azure, AWS and Google) is a plus
- 1 year of RDBMS experience (Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, Teradata, Mongo DB etc.) or Hadoop experience
- 1 year of experience in writing ETL design documentations proficiently, unit test plan, system integration and QA