Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Business Manager, ATS
- Collaborate and engage with relevant stakeholders, teams and external parties to access the equity trading technology roadmap with the consideration of different factors and complicated scenarios. Analyze, summarize and present the analysis results through different angles and aspects
- Work with vendors for RFP and RFI analysis on potential new initiatives, and coordinate with different internal teams throughout the analysis process
- Discuss with front office and middle office business users for their requirements and transform them into documentation like business requirement documentation
- Work and coordinate with development team on the design and implementation, and help to clarify the business requirements with the business users
- Ensuring risks and issues in processes are identified, reported and escalated to project manager
- Efficiently track, monitor and report business performance and perform business analysis to identify trends, gaps, and opportunities
Skills and Requirements
- University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 5 years experiences and solid knowledge on cash equity front office trading system like Fidessa and FIX platform like Itiviti UL
- Solid knowledge of equity business and order flow (both High Touch Flow and Low Touch Flow), especially on Asia markets will be preferred
- Proven and good problem solving, analytical and process improvement skills
- Good technical skills on Linux, database and Excel analytics
- Good documentation skill on business requirement specification
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin), Japanese is an advantage
- Strong attention to detail, and task oriented approach. Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- At least 5 years working experience in Investment Banking or Securities Trading industry with relevant exposure to business analysis and support of equities trading applications.
- Self starter and multi-tasking, with strong analytical and problem solving skills, solution oriented with proven results
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend