Ecommerce Operation Manager
Our client is a market leading lifestyle product MNC. With more than 100,000 employees globally, it owns multiple reputable quality brands. Planning to expand their ecommerce exposure, they are looking for a Ecommerce Operation Manager to ensure best consumer experience.
You will be managing the daily operation of the flagship ecommerce platform. You will be establishing SOP to ensure best consumer experience. As an Ecommerce Operation Manager, your responsibilities would include:
- Establishing and consistently modifying the standard operating procedure (SOP) for company's ecommerce platform
- Managing daily ecommerce operation from content execution, marketing campaigns to internal logistics
- Coordinating with marketing and product team to ensure quality customer experience
- Conducting regular review of platform's performance and traffics
- Setting up KPI to monitor and manage agencies
- Providing regular analysis and reports for further development of ecommerce strategies
- Coordinating with internal parties including IT, customer services or logistics to attend to emergency such as platform malfunction, return process etc
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder with at least 6 years of ecommerce operation management experience
- Hands-on experience with an inhouse flagship ecommerce platform is a MUST
- Strong understand of the internal logistics and consumer journey of ecommerce platform
- Proactive, energetic, detail minded with good communication skills
- Excellent command of written & spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese is a MUST.
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 245099
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.