Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Posted 14 March 2023
- SalaryHK$1000000.00 - HK$1400000.00 per annum
- LocationHong Kong
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineAmbition Executive Search, Sales & Marketing
Director of PR and Influencers Marketing, APAC - MNC Fashion
- Develop a cutting-edge PR and influencer strategy
- Senior APAC leadership role based in HK
- Entrepreneurial spirit and Collaborative approach
Our client is one of the largest global fashion companies with business worldwide in 110+ countries with headquarters in Europe. It is one of the leading brands globally in the fashion sector, with sustainable business growth worldwide. As they continue to grow their presence in the Asia Pacific region, they seek a Director of PR and Influencers Marketing, APAC to develop and implement a comprehensive PR and influencer strategy that supports their regional business objectives.
You will work closely with the APAC marketing team to create and execute campaigns that elevate the brand, drive awareness and manage brand collaborations. Your responsibilities also include:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive PR and influencer strategy for the Asia Pacific region that aligns with the brand values and resonates with the target audience
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key media connections, fashion influencers, and stakeholders in the region
- Identify and leverage opportunities for media coverage, fashion collaborations, and other PR opportunities
- Develop and manage influencer partnerships that align with the brand values and business objectives
- Work with internal teams to create compelling content that resonates with the target audience and showcases the brand's unique identity
- Monitor and report on PR and influencer campaign performance, making recommendations for optimization and improvement
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree and have 10+ years in PR and influencer marketing, preferably in the fashion industry in the Asia Pacific region
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful PR and influencer campaigns that drive business results, with strong focus in China, Japan and Korea
- A strong network of fashion media contacts and influencer relationships in the region
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- Knowledge of social media platforms and their respective influencer communities
- Excellent command of written & spoken English and Chinese is required
Contact Anki Lau at +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number 264083.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend