Data Engineer, insurance, 40 - 50K
- Perform profiling of data to assess the content and structure of the data
- Identify data discrepancies and report to users.
- Identify and create business rules to capture any possible data issue.
- Responsible for preparing the data for data migration
- Working closely with the various stakeholders, to understand data and perform data analysis.
- Perform Data Reconciliation
- Cooperate with offshore development teams
- Insurance experience is preferred
- Familiarity with BI tools (e.g. Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, Qlik)
- Experience of working on Informatica tools, preferably Informatica IDQ (Data Quality)
- Knowledge of relational databases like Oracle
- Programming language like SQL
- Experience in Hong Kong pension business related projects will be advantage