Data center operator, stable company, 25K
My client is a stable public utilities company. They are currently looking for a Data centre operator to joing their Cloud Program and Infrastructure Transformation team.
- Responsible and support the 7x24 IT Monitoring Centre operations, Data Centre operations and facilities.
- Perform event monitoring (IT infrastructures and application performance) and 1st tier troubleshooting and support
- Execute operations and support defined activities, for examples: system/batch jobs processing, systems and services health check, reports generation, etc
- Proactively assist the operations team in carrying out the objectives.
- Implement ad-hoc tasks and support as needed
- 7x24 shift works is required
- Diploma or above in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related disciplines
- 2+ years of experience in IT industry
- IT professional certification (ITIL, Microsoft, Azure, AWS, Cisco, Service management tools, etc) is an advantage.
- Exposure to cloud and virtualization technologies
- Tools and technologies experience can be, and not limited to: (Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM), Splunk, Datadog)
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chines