Cyber Security Specialist, Linux, RHEL, up to 65k
My client is an esteemed public utility company. They are looking for a high caliber with strong technical background to work on their upcoming projects.
- Provide support for critical systems (Linux & Windows Server) in different projects.
- Secure design, deployment, support and maintain operating systems and application.
- Work with Security Vendors and provide technical advice on planning, development and secure deployment on local and regional solutions.
- Maintain Security, backup and redundancy strategies.
- Work in line with business requirements, company security standard guidelines and thereby provide constant support.
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- Regular report status to management.
- Require working with different internal parties, including regional teams and vendors.
- Provide expert knowledge in network technologies such as Cisco, Fortinet and Palo Alto.
- Act as an expert on securing industrial networks as well as industrial operating system.
- Lead technical support specialists to provide support, direction and mentorship in tech support and service delivery
- Degree holder or above in Computer Sciences / Information Technology or related discipline.
- Minimum of 10 years of hands on technical experience in operating system and networking.
- RHEL certified (RHCE, RHCSA) is a must.
- Solid experience in 1) Windows Server system & Red Hat Linux systems, 2) Virtual Machine (VM) setup and configuration, 3) Network maintenance, administration and monitoring.
- Advantageous with CISCO certification and system backup knowledge.
- Knowledge in industrial protocols such as Modbus, DNP3, ProfiNet, ABB Bailey is advantageous.
- Knowledge on Vulnerability assessment is advantageous.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skill.
- Knowledge in IT Security / Network Monitoring / Threat Monitoring.
- Experience in delivering IT infrastructure projects.
- Internal project experience, dealing with multiple vendors and cultures.
- International exposure: Experience in working with foreign vendors and colleagues.
- Experience in Cyber Security is advantageous.