CRM Partnership & Digital Specialist - 35k
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong S.A.R|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$360000 - HK$420000 per annum|
- Top tier public utility company
- Excellent working culture + environment
- Partnership acquisition and social media management
My client is a market leading public utility company in Asia. With more than 7,000 employees in Hong Kong, they have one of the best employer brand and culture. Looking to reinforce their loyalty program, they are now in search of a CRM Partnership & Social Media Specialist.
You will be developing strategic partnership with merchants for company's loyalty program. You will be managing the social media in multiple channels. As a CRM Partnership & Social Media Specialist, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and executing partnership acquisition strategies with merchants within retail, F&B and consumer sectors
- Strengthening loyalty program's variety to maximize program's popularity and achieve revenue target of overall business
- Managing program's media content including social media, website and eDM
- Managing overall inventory level to ensure effective operation of loyalty program
- Analysing and evaluating effectiveness of media campaigns with tools including Google Analytics etc
- Conducting regular report for internal review
To quality, one must possess:
- Degree holder with at least 4 years of loyalty program management experience
- Partnership / merchants acquisition experience is a MUST
- Digital marketing or social media management experience would be an advantage
- Good communication skills with team player personality
- Strong command of both written and spoken Chinese and English
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334 or email email@example.com
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 250335.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.