Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Business Manager, Finance & Accounting
Our client is a leading international law firm with offices over the globe. They are currently looking for a Credit Controller.
- Responsible for Credit Control function for their Hong Kong and Singapore office
- Monitor AR balances, send out reminders and follow up with clients on outstanding debts
- Prepare and analyse AR aging reports regularly
- Constantly follow up with fee earners and clients on AR and collections
- Liaise with lawyers and clients in resolving outstanding debts and disputes if any
- Prosses cash payments and processing collection receipts
- Facilitate bill negotiations with responsible partners and acquire appropriate approval for reduced fees or write off arrangements
- Work closely with all fee earners and other different level of staff
- Degree holder in Finance /Accounting /Business Administration
- A minimum of 3 years of experiences in AR/ Billing
- Prior work experiences in law firms or professional services industries are highly preferred
- Good communication and language skills (fluent in English and Mandarin)
- 5 days work and 9-6 stable working hours
- Very stable and friendly team
- Hybrid WFH arrangement
- 12 months with Discretionary Bonus
- 15 days AL with excellent medical insurance
- Hong Kong Island work location, close to mtr station
Please contact Ariel Chan at +852 3103 4336 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number #269248 Credit Controller.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend