Corporate Finance - Senior Manager/ Director
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Our client is a Hong Kong listed property developer with strong presence in China. To facilitate their company growth and increasing number of projects, they are looking for a high calibre Corporate Finance Senior Manager/ Director to join their team and take care of the finance projects and corporate finance duties in China.
Report to the Board of Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Work as a team to handle finance projects covering in APAC, especially in Hong Kong and China
- Overseeing all finance, accounting, due diligence and compliance issues
- Ensure proper financial management and reporting
- Preparing financial modelling, investment analysis, scenario studies to support the group's investment decisions and finance projects
- Ensure compliance of relevant regulations, policies and guidelines and monitor the regular updating of policies and accounting standards in both Hong Kong and PRC environment
- Review daily business operation and formulate management reports
- To assist in ad hoc corporate projects and strategic Planning
To qualify, the candidate must process:
- Qualified accountant with ACCA, HKICPA or equivalent qualification
- At least 10 years of working experience, ideally in Hong Long listed companies
- Solid knowledge regarding PRC operation is an advantage, ideally with real estate/ infrastructure/construction background
- Excellent communication and business partnering experiences
- Excellent analytical and leadership skills
- Fluent English and Mandarin
Please contact Kady Wu at (852) 3103 4314 or Email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW.
For more information please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk/
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.