Corporate Finance Manager (TMT)
Our client is a Hong Kong listed company with strong presence in China. To facilitate their company growth and increasing number of projects, they are looking for a high calibre Corporate Finance Manager to join their team and take care of the finance projects and corporate finance duties across the region.
Report to the Board of Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Work as a team to handle finance projects covering in APAC
- Overseeing all finance, accounting, due diligence and compliance issues
- Ensure proper financial management and reporting
- Preparing financial modelling, investment analysis, scenario studies to support the group's investment decisions and finance projects
- Ensure compliance of relevant regulations, policies and guidelines and monitor the regular updating of policies and accounting standards in both Hong Kong and PRC environment
- Review daily business operation and formulate management reports
- To assist in ad hoc corporate projects and strategic Planning
To qualify, the candidate must process:
- Qualified accountant with ACCA, HKICPA or equivalent qualification
- At least 4-8 years of working experience, ideally with research or analyst background in banking
- Solid knowledge regarding PRC operation is an advantage, ideally with TMT background
- Excellent communication and business partnering experiences
- Excellent analytical and leadership skills
- Fluent English and Mandarin
Please contact Kady Wu through calls or whatsapp at (852) 3103 4314 or Email directly to email@example.com or click APPLY NOW.
For more information please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk/
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.