Corporate Communications Officer
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Over the 40 years, our client is becoming a leading electrical and mechanical engineering group with over 10 subsidiary companies. It provides high quality businesses such as building services, data centre infrastructure, ICT solutions and maintenance services etc. which are covered in Hong Kong, Macau and China.
As a Corporate Communication Officer, you are manging the production of corporate collaterals such as Annual Reports, corporate brochures and newsletters. Also, you have to prepare for communication materials such as speeches and press releases, as well as supporting media enquiries handling. Moreover, you are supporting the internal and external communications actives including brand building, investor relations, sponsorship, CSR programs and external affairs.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- 4-8 years' experience of relevant experience in corporate communications or marketing in sizable companies
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, Languages or related disciplines
- Excellent in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Knowledge in Graphic design software such as Photo Editor, Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator is preferred
- Knowledge in engineering industry would be an advantage but not a must
- Less experience will be considered as Corporate Communications Assistant
Please contact Mandy Mak on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MM224641.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.