Corporate Communications Assistant Manager - Investor Relations
Our client is a construction engineering firm in the region with a rare opportunity to join their team as Assistant Corporate Communication Manager. Reporting to the Department Head, the incumbent will be responsible for developing and implementing corporate communication strategies and programs to support brand building and business development at the corporate level. You will enhance the Group's corporate image as well as highlight their key investment projects through effective execution of media strategies and stakeholder engagement. You will also drive financial communication, results announcement, as well as produce internal and external communication materials including corporate and intranet websites. This position will also manage several junior members of the team.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A tertiary degree
- At least 8-10 years' experience in corporate communication, with strong experience in investor relations, media relations, stakeholder relations, internal and external communication, and event management
- A background in Financial PR agency and experience in listed company communications
- Experience in producing annual reports
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with excellent verbal and written English and Chinese.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and Chinese word processing
Contact Leona Tjio on (852) 3101 3066 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number LT248146.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.